We want your stay in our chalet to be the most relaxing time you will ever spend on holiday. The chalets are as comfortable as we can make them, but you will also be discretly looked after by our concierge and ground team to make sure that everything is simply perfect.
Dinners are not included (though can be arranged) but we will prepare a first evening buffet supper as you may well be arriving late. We'll stock your fridge too, if you tell us in advance what you'd like.
We prepare a full cooked and continental breakfast from 7am every morning, and then our driver will take you skiing whilst your rooms are cleaned.
Whilst you are are out we'll collect your groceries and prepare the chalet for the eveing.
Lunch, dinner and laundry services are provided on request. Please see what else we can arrange for you.
Included in your stay
- Cadillac Escalade 8 seater and driver for morning ski run and post-ski transport
- 2 French Mobile phones, for calls in France, pre-programmed with our numbers, emergency and local contacts
- Unlimited Wifi
- Computer and wireless printer
- Satelite televison
- Buffet dinner and fridge stock on arrival day
- Fire Logs
- Cocktail bar and drinks cabinet
- House slippers and dressing gowns for everyone
- Daily grocery shopping
- Midweek towel and linen change
- Well stocked English and French video and book library.
- 24 hour emergency number
- Access to private wine cellar - choose your wines on a daily basis
...Can be arranged
- Private chef, on a per-person basis or simply for lunch or evening service. Guide price: £30 per person for 3 courses including wines and coffee.
- Masseuse, Pilates, Physio, Personal trainer
- Airport transfers (guide prices on the prices page)
- Evening transport
- Lift passes and ski hire
- Wine sourcing prior to arrival
- Laundry and dry-cleaning
- Helicopter transfers
Please contact us for a quote on any of the above services. Services are provided by trusted third parties. Please see guide prices and terms & conditions on price page.