Enquiries & Booking Conditions
- Bookings can be made directly with the chalet owner on this website, via email, chat or telephone, and will be confirmed by email.
- In the UK 01273 358 071
- In France 04 79 65 08 19
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the contact form on the right
- via the chat facility on the bottom right
- All bookings, whether made directly with the chalet owner or an agent will be processed through the chalet owner’s agent; SARL Eurotarantaise, 472 rue de la Leysse, 73000 Chambery, France.
- If you are booking directly via this website, your contract will be with SARL Eurotarantaise, and the terms and conditions on this page apply.
- If you have booked via an agent, the terms and conditions on this page do not apply. Please refer to your agent's T&Cs in that case.
- Bookings must be made by an adult, who will be the party leader. Guests under 18 are the responsibility of their parent or an authorised adult.
- Payments can be made in Sterling or Euros, by bank transfer, credit or debit card or cheque.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total rental price is required to secure the booking.
- We will keep an option open as long as no one else wishes to stay at the same time as you.
- The balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival or immediately if the lead-in time is less than 8 weeks.
- If the balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival, the booking will be cancelled, unless agreed in writing otherwise.
- We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance as neither the deposit or the balance are refundable. However, if we are able to take another booking after you have cancelled, we will refund as much, and hopefully the full amount, of the monies you have already paid.
- Changes to your booking can be made on request.
and Small Print
- The weekly rental prices are for each chalet. Maximum occupancy in the main chalet is 12 (+2) and in the little chalet 6. There are no discounts for under occupancy. The nightly prices are for both chalets. Contact us for a quote on only one or the other chalet.
- We will do what we can if you need to make changes to your booking. (But please take note of refund/cancellation policy in previous column).
- The price paid includes everything marked in the column “Included in your stay” on the Services page/tab. No discounts will be made if you do not use or require the included services.
- Any and each extra service (marked in the "Can be arranged” column) will be itemised and invoiced as a separate element and does not form part of a package (as defined in the Package and Package Tour Regulations of 1992). We act in good faith as an agent for the providers of extra services. We only recommend people and firms we know personally, but we cannot accept responsibility for the actual provision of their arrangements.
- Accuracy: We are sure every word on our website is fully accurate. If there is anything you are unhappy about on arrival, let us know straight away and we will do everything we can to fix it immediately.
- House Rules: Don’t smoke inside please and do try to leave everything as you find it. If you break something let us know and/or try to replace it.
- Satisfaction. Unlike most chalet companies, we own this property. This website describes it like it is - lovely. If you don't agree, let us know, we will make it up to you.
- Insurance: Your winter sports insurance is not really our business. However, we do insist that your personal liability insurance covers you and all those travelling with you. Acceptance and payment for a rental of our chalet is confirmation by you that you and all your party are adequately insured.
- Responsibility. There is a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and other potentially hazardous equipment and facilities on the property. When you or your guests use any of the facilities, you do so at your risk. Children must be supervised when they use or are near any chalet facilities, especially the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and fire places. Do not let children light or play with a fire.
- Check-in is at 4pm, or earlier if there has been no rental the week before. Check-out at 12pm.
Car to Moutiers (postcode 73181). When entering Moutiers, follow signs for Meribel. After aprox 10 km you will reach Les Allues. Stay on the main road, you will see the church and cemetery on your right. Enter the town at the main junction, marked Chef Lieu and Le Villard. Drive past the town hall on your right and take the left fork at the only junction 200m beyond the town hall. Continue 100m. Small chapel "St Joseph" on your right. "Le Villard" is marked on a road taking you up the mountain to your left. Drive all the way up the windy road, aprox 1km. Drive to the end of town. You will reach a junction, take the right fork and continue till the end. Look on Google maps below. The Last chalet in the Village is ... the last chalet in the village.